[Nottingham] Awareness day - Time to do your stuff.

Michael Simms michael at tuxgames.com
Fri Oct 31 10:36:54 GMT 2003

On Thu, 2003-10-30 at 22:12, James Duncan wrote:
> OK, will call you tomorrow.  Now you have at least one response ;).
>
> James

Thanks! (Still just one though, coem on some other people, I KNOW more
than 3 people offered to do this)

What area can you cover?

On Fri, 2003-10-31 at 01:19, Martin wrote:
> Martin wrote:

> By heck its wet out there. Even had puddles of water in mi pockets...

doh!

> Covered Chilwell and Beeston out to the west gate of the University
> before running out of posters. Picked some extra opportune spots at the
> junctions for Beeston Rylands and also some road works on the A52.

Great one!

> (The A52 Derby Road from the Priory roundabout out to Bramcote
> roundabout going west is coned off down to just one lane. Should choke
> things up very thoroughly!)

Thats my play for ruddington {:-)

> Got some into the Uni library and should have one or two in the Cripps
> Computing Centre.
>
> Very good exercise for the travelling salesman problem, and a good jog.
>
> And those tie-wraps are a little short!

{:-(

> Mike:
> A few more are needed to finish off the job. We should get some to the
> Castle Boulevard and Radford Boulevard retail parks at least. I could
> call into the city later today (Friday)...

I am going to be in the center at about 12.00, then on towards
ruddington at 12.30 for lunch meeting with one of my employees, then
coming slowly back from ruddington leaving posters as I go, expect to be
back in nott center at about 4ish, then I'll be heading back to sneinton
to finish off the CD burning (60 done 40 to go), and I'll be postering
the town center at about midnight.

Call me whenever, my mobile is now on {:-)
--
Michael Simms - CEO, Tux Games
http://www.tuxgames.com