[Nottingham] Awareness day - Time to do your stuff.

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 16:02:59 GMT 2003

Michael Simms wrote:
[...]
>>Martin wrote:
>
>>By heck its wet out there. Even had puddles of water in mi pockets...
>
> doh!

Hope you're not getting too damp in this fine dark weather...

[...]
> I am going to be in the center at about 12.00, then on towards
> ruddington at 12.30 for lunch meeting with one of my employees, then
> coming slowly back from ruddington leaving posters as I go, expect to be
> back in nott center at about 4ish, then I'll be heading back to sneinton
> to finish off the CD burning (60 done 40 to go), and I'll be postering
> the town center at about midnight.
>
> Call me whenever, my mobile is now on {:-)

... OK, as discussed, a brief rendezvous to pick up a CD and a few more
posters for the way back. Any other help from others will be very
gratefully welcomed! (And the rain isn't _that_ cold and wet (:-P))

Meanwhile:

Anyone on for a (ONE that is) beer in the city this evening to meet and
to pick up one or two posters and chew over the fun tomorrow?

So far, we have perhaps 3 low spec machines. It would be good to list
what's available and what's best for tomorrow.

Also, what time to arrive to set stuff up?

Any chance of a Naan net link up?

Or do we set up our own local web server??
(Also, networking cables and hub required!)

Feedback wanted before I unilaterally do my own thing!

Regards,

martin at ml1.co.uk