[Nottingham] Awareness day - Time to do your stuff.

Michael Simms michael at tuxgames.com
Fri Oct 31 16:15:20 GMT 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-31 at 15:37, Martin wrote:
> Anyone on for a (ONE that is) beer in the city this evening to meet and
> to pick up one or two posters and chew over the fun tomorrow?
>
> So far, we have perhaps 3 low spec machines. It would be good to list
> what's available and what's best for tomorrow.

Well, I will be bringing

1.3 GHz Athlon (512MB) loaded with games, and 17 inch monitor.
1.0 GHz Athlon (256MB) which can be knoppixed, and 17 inch monitor

1 spare hub available

I am a bit short on spare network cable however, so I only have one
spare cable right now, so I wil need at least a second one to network it
up.

> Also, what time to arrive to set stuff up?

I dunno how early we can be, anyone have an idea?

--
Michael Simms - CEO, Tux Games
http://www.tuxgames.com