[Nottingham] Awareness day - Time to do your stuff.

Roger Light Roger.Light at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Oct 31 16:24:45 GMT 2003

Hi,

I've been away in the Lake district for the past week which is why I haven't turned up to anything or replied to any emails...

>So far, we have perhaps 3 low spec machines. It would be good to list
>what's available and what's best for tomorrow.

I have my laptop which I'm happy to bring along. 1GHz celeron, 512MB ram, shockingly bad graphics and battery performance.

>Also, what time to arrive to set stuff up?

Very good question!

>Or do we set up our own local web server??
>(Also, networking cables and hub required!)

I can bring a five port switch but do lack cables. I can probably bring just three cables.

Also, I won't be able to stay for the entire time - I need to be off by 3pm at the latest.

Cheers,

Roger