[Nottingham] Awareness day - Time to do your stuff.

Graeme Fowler graeme at graemef.net
Fri Oct 31 16:50:08 GMT 2003

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Robert Postill wrote:
> I have a P3 (somewhat aged) desktop and 21" monitor.  I also have a 10MB
> hub and cables.

<raising head out of mire of work and imminent babyage...>

I'm supplying Duncan with four of those previously mentioned Dell desktop
systems. They're not much, being 500MHz machines, but they'll do Knoppix OK, I
guess.

Unfortunately (not going into too much detail) there's been something of a
difficulty in legal terms with who actually owns these machines, so they'll
have to come back home to roost again next week. Probably. Maybe not,
however...

Have a good one, chaps.

Graeme