[Nottingham] Re: CyberKit

Graeme Fowler graeme at graemef.net
Thu Sep 25 21:59:28 BST 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-25 at 21:40, Colin Saxton wrote:
> Just received the following email from NTL
> 19 Sept 2003: Msblaster/Welchia Worm ongoing issues
<snip>

Just? 6 days to deliver that, and your email only begins with C?

I'll probably get mine on 2nd October by that reckoning. God help
anybody called Zachary!

On a followup note, I've given up logging firewall violations. I'm happy
that mine stops access, so that's all I care about. As long as I don't
have massive packet loss to the next two or three hops, I frankly don't
care what people throw at me. I'd love to spend ages bothering upstreams
about it, but I just can't be bothered any more :(

Graeme Fowler <graeme at graemef.net>