[Nottingham] list mail header changes

Robert Davies rob_davies at ntlworld.com
Fri Sep 26 08:16:48 BST 2003

On Thursday 25 Sep 2003 22:54, Godfrey Nix wrote:
> Oh, I will. All the unattached bounces I am now getting from those whose
> mailbox is full and cannot accept any more from our list, sob, sob.

These M$ worms are getting really pesky, just had my machine off for 12 hours
overnight, no fetchmail running, and I got a a warning about NTL mailbox
close to filling.  I am being hit very heavily with 140-155KiB worm mails.

I can't believe there's still so many unpatched clients, still left, are these
ones relying on the gullibility of receivers to click on attachments?

Damn M$ for suppressing useful header information, and addresses

Rob