[Nottingham] [TALK] ***TODAY*** Wed 04 Aug

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Aug 4 02:19:28 BST 2004

Folks,

At our usual venue we're back for a show that Hot Black Desiato Himself
would be proud to explode in:

Backing Up Your Data: Notes for Disaster Recovery

"There are those whom have never had a disk fail, and there are those
who do backups."

Our Disaster Area expert will relate a few real world examples of real
world data disasters. Followed by what to do for backups and for
ensuring disaster recovery...

19:30 - 20:30 , Doors open 19:15

Broadway Business Centre
32a Stoney Street
Just down from the Adams Building and NCP car park.
Press the Reception buzzer on the door.

Following the following (21:00 ish by the time we get out the door) we
shall refragment to The Roebuck Inn for a drink or three.
http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/directions/RoebuckInn.html

All welcome.

martin at ml1.co.uk