[Nottingham] [TALK] ***TODAY*** Wed 04 Aug

Michael Simms michael at tuxgames.com
Wed Aug 4 04:47:10 BST 2004

Hi guys,

I wont5 be attending this one as Im atLWCE - itturns out I *am* doing a
talk there and now without the benefit of using you guys as guinnea pigs
{;-(

Regardless, is anyone else at LWCE, if so drop me  amail and we can meet
up in SF somewhere {:-)

(Sorry for not trimming the original, bt Im using ssh -X over a modem to
an ADSL line transatlantically - I have 15 minute lag and to be honest,
its taken me20 minutes already to get this email in)

Michael

--
Michael Simms - CEO, Tux Games
http://www.tuxgames.com