[Nottingham] NotLug/NotPM Meeting tonight

Duncan John Fyfe djf at star.le.ac.uk
Wed Aug 18 12:05:33 BST 2004

Hello one and all,
First sorry for not forwarding the announcement about tonights meeting
to the Nottingham Perl Mongers list.

Second ahead of tonights meeting I shall be preparing the talk
from ~18:15ish in

The Cock and Hoop
(25-27 High Pavement, Lace Market, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 1HF)
<url:http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&db=pc&lang=&addr1=&client=public&addr2=&advanced=&addr3=&pc=NG11HF&quicksearch=NG1+1HF&cidr_client=none>

anyone wishing to help me prepare is welcome to join me.

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                           Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,