[Nottingham] Solaris

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Thu Aug 26 08:36:47 BST 2004

Hi All

On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 10:58, Simon Osborne wrote:
> Richard Fisher wrote:
> >
> >>Greetings all,
> >>
> >>I have just got a Solaris 9 box
> >

> > Hurrah! I just acquired a Sparc ... though I'll be putting debian on it.
>
> Where are all these Sparcs coming from? :D

Please do not shout at me too much for this, but the question was asked
and I thought it may help the list........

My main business is reselling second user Sun/SPARC based systems etc,
so if anyone has a need or just wants to play with with one and fancies
a trip to Newark, please get in touch. I have a pretty wide range of
Sun's in stock, so choice is not usually a problem. I also have some
older ones which I sell off privately (no VAT), so always worth asking
if you want something in particular.

As for Sun links, I have the main Sun ones plus a couple of others on
our site, any other suggestions to add to it would be welcomed. I have
noted the ones listed here and will add them to the site.

See

http://www.argentcs.com/sun_info.shtml

All the best and I hope to make the meeting one of these days. Please
note I am not angling for business, just thought someone in the locality
may have a need and a local source to talk to is often useful as we have
been around for many years and have quite a wide knowledge on Sun
related items..

Peter
Peter Stokes
Argent Computer Services