[Nottingham] Flash development in linux

Dalkus danny at rootshell.be
Sun Aug 29 09:29:21 BST 2004

hi all, i wonder if anyone can help.

I recently started learning how to use flash and i would really
like a way to be able to develop flash websites or whatever
i would be making in linux.

Ive looked around for linux flash development tools and i havnt
had much luck, ive found projects like F4L which looks fantastic
but it in very early alpha and in their own words:

	"F4L is in such early stages of design that it is not recommended for use by
people without knowlege of C++, QT, Ming, etc."

So, heres my question: Does anyone know of any stable (or
more stable than the above) linux flash tools?

thanks