[Nottingham] Social This Wed

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sun Aug 29 23:31:58 BST 2004

Roger Light wrote:
[dot dot dot]
> Are you sure you just weren't having a bad night? None of the rest of

15mins+ wait for a beer is taking the piss, especially when the manager
runs off to hide in his office despite the queue along the bar. The only
redeeming factor is the smoke free open space.

We can time him this time round.

[ Langtrys ]
> I would have described it as small and dingy but there you go. I've
[ --- ]

I agree. Good beer and good location. Fine for an initial meetup. Often
gets crowded.

I'll update the web page for Langtrys, Pizza, Roebuck.

martin at ml1.co.uk