[Nottingham] Making a padded cell...

David Aldred david at familyaldred.org.uk
Thu Dec 2 23:03:06 GMT 2004

On Thursday 02 Dec 2004 22:40, Paul Sladen wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, David Aldred wrote:
> > My laptop is (probably) going to be used as a rolling slideshow machine
> > at  a party this weekend - rolling through lots of pictures from the past
> > of the young lady whose 21st birthday it will be :-)
>
> I trust they will be 'clean' and not too unkind!

Oh, we'll only very mildly embarrass her.  The film of her cavorting naked in
the paddling pool (aged 3) won't be included!  If Peter's reading this, that
will probably be a relief to him too, since he's in the same film, equally
well dressed :-)

> I have one of the special keys on my ThinkPad set to start 'xtrlock', a
> *exceedingly* simple screen-locker that shows nothing except changing the
> mouse-cursor into a padlock.

Sounds ideal - I'll look into that.  Thanks.

--
David Aldred