[Nottingham] OpenOffice.Org grammer checker required

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sun Dec 12 18:00:36 GMT 2004

Tony Shaw wrote:
> Hello to one & all,
> Does anyone out there know if there is a grammer checker available for
> OpenOffice.Org 1.1.0 as I can not seem to find one.

???
Have you checked their site?

> Also can anyone tell me how to get Mandrake 10.1 to work with the NTL
> broardband cable network in the 'Nottingham' area, I can use MDK 9.2
> with it okay but MDK 10.0 and 10.1 don't like it at all.

How are you trying to do it?

I'm on NTL broadband. NTL never noticed any of my upgrades from 9.x
through to 10.x.

I'm using an ethernet connection. Drakconf automatically set it up fine
each time I've tried the 'automatics'. Hacking the configs files is easy
also.

If you're trying the USB connection, then why?!

More details required...

martin at ml1.co.uk