[Nottingham] OpenOffice.Org grammer checker required

Tony Shaw tony at shaw5336.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Dec 12 19:22:03 GMT 2004

Martin wrote:

> Tony Shaw wrote:
>
>> Hello to one & all,
>> Does anyone out there know if there is a grammer checker available
>> for OpenOffice.Org 1.1.0 as I can not seem to find one.
>

> ???
> Have you checked their site?
>

>> Also can anyone tell me how to get Mandrake 10.1 to work with the NTL
>> broardband cable network in the 'Nottingham' area, I can use MDK 9.2
>> with it okay but MDK 10.0 and 10.1 don't like it at all.
>

> How are you trying to do it?
>
> I'm on NTL broadband. NTL never noticed any of my upgrades from 9.x
> through to 10.x.
>
> I'm using an ethernet connection. Drakconf automatically set it up
> fine each time I've tried the 'automatics'. Hacking the configs files
> is easy also.
>
> If you're trying the USB connection, then why?!
>
> More details required...
>
> Cheers,
> Martin

I am using an ethernet connection, and I have tried upgrading from mdk
9.2 to mdk 10.0 & mdk 10.1, althought they both setup the connection
during the upgrade and via the full install I still can not use the net.
All I get when I try to use the net is that the settings are not correct
or something along those lines. So I have to re-install mdk 9.2 in-order
to use my net connection correctly.

I have checked the OpenOffice.Org site but I can not find anything on it
to download a grammer checker from.