[Nottingham] Trying to build a computer... compter fair ?

Alan Pope alan.pope at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 14:41:06 GMT 2004

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:43:54 +0000, chris stones
<chris.stones at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> or recomend a good retailer ?

Mesh computers - http://www.meshcomputers.com/

My father in law bought one of their computers. Very well put
together, great components and the right price.

Novatech - http://www.novatech.co.uk/

I bought a mobo/memory/cpu combination of components to upgrade my pc.
Good company, reliable delivery. Many friends and collegues have
bought from them.

Ebuyer - http://www.ebuyer.com/

For components these guys are the best IMO. They are reliable and
efficient. They keep you informed of whats going on with your order
and when you have a problem if you need to return something the
process is pretty easy. I buy bits only from these guys now..

Hope that helps.
Al.