[Nottingham] T1M BB

James Beckett jmb at hackery.net
Wed Feb 4 11:58:44 GMT 2004

I've heard a rumour that Tim (and Jonathan?) Brealy have departed
Beeston-based Host Europe and are setting up a new company, now that
they're free of non-competition restrictions imposed by the merger
a few years ago.. apparently there was an advert in the Nottingham
Evening Post a couple of Thursdays ago for developer positions..

The new office site is allegedly to be on the Nottingham Science and
Technology Park (opposite university south entrance), but I've driven
around and seen no new-looking signs or build-in work..

Anyone have any solid information, one way or another?

(Still irked that Host Europe couldn't even be bothered to /reply/
when I gave them a CV)

cheers,
--
James Beckett <jmb at hackery.net>