[Nottingham] RH kickstart problems

Robert Postill robert at grinning-cat.com
Thu Feb 5 15:29:33 GMT 2004

Graeme,
I have fiddled with stuff *like* this before (for custom RH hardware migrations) and the one thing I notice is that you haven't modded the linuxrc script.  If you've labeled your new boot device you shouldn't have to (but I have been forced to just set the thing by hand before now) but if you do create a device and don't label it (tunefs -L <label>) then you will have to change the label in linuxrc.

Hope that helps.
Robert.