[Nottingham] Secuirty talk

Duncan, James (Retail) James.Duncan at powergen.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 08:55:58 GMT 2004

My server security talks are turning into *beasts*.  These stand at 90 -
120 mins with handouts so far, having also expanded into social as well
as technicall techniques.  Now obviously I don't want people falling to
sleep/paper planes/cursing my name/frantically pushing at a locked
firedoor ;) etc so it really depends how people are that interested in
this - should I cut back drastically or keep them info packed?

James Duncan

by those to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact us, delete the message from your computer and destroy any copies. Any distribution or copying without our prior permission is
prohibited.

Group does not accept legal responsibility for this message. The recipient is responsible for verifying its authenticity before acting on the

Registered addresses:

Powergen UK plc, 53 New Broad Street, London, EC2M 1SL
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Powergen Retail Limited,  Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park,
Coventry CV4 8LG.
Registered in England and Wales No: 3407430

Telephone     +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax           +44 (0) 2476 42 5432