[Nottingham] FLOSSIE 18th Feb 2004

Alex Walker alex at x3ja.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 00:45:52 GMT 2004

I should have said something sooner, but hey - better late than never
eh?

I'm going to FLOSSIE next week (Free Libre Open Source Software In
Education) in my capacity as a student teacher.  I'm travelling down to
London about 1730 on Tuesday and returning on the 2340 train on
Wednesday (have friends to see etc), but should anyone wish to join
me... then let me know.

http://www.schoolforge.org.uk/flossie/conference200402.html is the
URL... here's a snippet:

"This one day conference, organised by The Association for Free
Software, Schoolforge UK and The Learning Machine will provide up to
the minute information on the fastest growing technological revolution
since the Internet. Find out how some schools are already saving a
fortune in software licenses and how future trends in global
development will affect education. Attendance is essential for those
with strategic planning roles who need to be well-informed of future
trends."

Oh and it costs £59+VAT to attend.

Byeee

Alex

--
     Alex | x3jA
http://www.x3ja.co.uk

Randomly generated quote:
War doesn't prove who's right, just who's left.