[Nottingham] Nottingham Perl Mongers (good/bad idea?)

Michael Erskine Michael.Erskine at JASMIN.PLC.UK
Fri Feb 13 09:01:25 GMT 2004

I'm in two minds as to whether to set up a Nottingham Perl Mongers group
(http://www.pm.org/). I imagine that it would work rather closely with
NLUG as there is a large amount of overlap - hackers and beer. I know
there's quite a few Perl folks in the group but we'd never get anything
together like London Perl Mongers (http://london.pm.org/) with over 500
members. What do you all think?

Michael.

Michael Erskine
Senior Software Engineer
Jasmin Simtec Limited

A.W. Graham and M.A. Halley of KPMG were appointed Joint Administrative
Receivers of Jasmin Plc and Joint Administrators of Jasmin Simtec
Limited and Jasmin Controls Limited on 29th January 2004.