[Nottingham] How Do I get my new Digital Camera to work with Mandrake 9.1

Tony Shaw tony at shaw5336.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Feb 16 12:38:31 GMT 2004

Hi to one and all,

Can anyone tell me how to get my new digital camera to work with
Mandrake 9.1, I have just got the 'Mini Digital Camera Keyring' from
Argos. It works well with Bindows but I can not get it to work with
Mandrake's GPhoto or FLPhoto, Bindows see's the camera as a 'Dual-Mode
DSC(2770). I would love to get the camera to work with Linux as It would
be one more excuse to get rid of Bindows of my machine. Thank you.