[Nottingham] Meeting, 18th February

Michael Erskine Michael.Erskine at JASMIN.PLC.UK
Wed Feb 18 09:07:16 GMT 2004

I'm sorry but I'll have to miss this one -- I'll definitely be at the
Perl talks as I just got confirmation of the Nottingham Perl Mongers
site being set up. I've opted for pm.org to provide the webspace until I
get organised - I wonder what modules they have available!

Michael Erskine
Senior Software Engineer
Jasmin Simtec Limited

A.W. Graham and M.A. Halley of KPMG were appointed Joint Administrative
Receivers of Jasmin Plc and Joint Administrators of Jasmin Simtec
Limited and Jasmin Controls Limited on 29th January 2004.