[Nottingham] strange problem with apache webserver

James Green jkg at earth.li
Fri Feb 20 18:30:21 GMT 2004

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 05:46:54PM +0000, James Beckett wrote:

> If anyone else knows of (ADSL) routers that will route packets from
> the LAN side, with dest addr of the WAN side of the router, back in
> through the NAT port redirection, I'd be interested in hearing your
> experiences...

Hi.

<http://www.dabs.com/uk/productView.htm?quicklinx=17P7> doesn't do what
you asked for, but it does what Carl's does -- lets you choose the port
its inbuilt webserver listens on. I have mine set to listen on port 81,
for instance. (Well, I have the 4 port version, but it's much the same)

http://www.adslguide.org.uk/hardware/reviews/2002/q1/amx-ca61e.asp is a
(somewhat dated) review of what, as far as I can gather from talking to
people who own them, is the same product, modulo firmware upgrades etc.

Cheers,

James.
James Green | jkg at jimbo.org.uk
PGP key ID 81AE16FF, available from a key server near you