[Nottingham] Screenplay Weekend - Broadway

Robert Postill robert at grinning-cat.com
Mon Feb 23 17:17:46 GMT 2004

Hi,
I'm not sure if anyone else has posted this but there's an event this weekend at the Broadway cinema for those of you into gaming.  It doesn't have any Open Source/Free Software specific parts but I'm sure there could be things of interest (the Old Skool event on retro gaming is an obvious contender).  I was given the press release which you'll find posted at the following URL (I've converted it from the initial MS Word doc format to RTF so there may be the odd glitch):
http://robertapostill.uklinux.net/Screenplay_Press_Release.rtf
Also check out the broadway site http://www.broadway.org.uk for more info.  I think it's £2 for each event and £10 for the full weekend.
Robert.