[Nottingham] Meeting 21st July

Duncan John Fyfe djf at star.le.ac.uk
Mon Jul 19 21:22:23 BST 2004

Hello Folks,
A careless glance at the 2004 calendar will reveal the meeting slot of
21st July to be dedicated to 'Linux World Conference and Expo Preview'.

Circumstances change and this will no longer be the case.
In fact we have an empty slot - in fact we don't even have a
room booked so unless anyone (ie. not me) gets organizing this looks
likely to become 'The meeting that everyone forgot'.

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,