[Nottingham] Meeting 21st July

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Jul 19 22:30:20 BST 2004

Duncan John Fyfe wrote:
> Hello Folks,
> A careless glance at the 2004 calendar will reveal the meeting slot of
> 21st July to be dedicated to 'Linux World Conference and Expo Preview'.
>
> Circumstances change and this will no longer be the case.
> In fact we have an empty slot - in fact we don't even have a
> room booked so unless anyone (ie. not me) gets organizing this looks
> likely to become 'The meeting that everyone forgot'.

If folk want to try an alternative informal venue, I can book (for free)
the room upstairs in the Navigation Inn at short notice.

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?pc=NG21AA

I could even talk at people for a while if they wish on some topic of my
recent hackings.

Tux Games could volunteer to practice getting grilled! (;-))

Or has anyone got something beautifully interesting to enthuse about at us?

martin at ml1.co.uk