[Nottingham] linux Meeting Tomorrow Wed 21/07/2004 (new venue)

James Beckett jmb at hackery.net
Thu Jul 22 18:04:02 BST 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-20 at 18:34, Martin wrote:
>  > "Home Distributed Computing Projects and other fun things with idle
>  > CPU cycles"
>  >
>  > Low tech talk at the Navigation Inn just to try a change.

It sounded interesting, but I couldn't make it; would someone like
to put a write-up on <http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/meetings.html> ?

> (... Now, how to update the web page...)

Is <nottingham.lug.org.uk> not easy to get updated, or something?

How about <http://wiki.earth.li/NottLUG>, which also purports to
contain reports of meetings? (though the last such was in 2002!)

jmb
--
James Beckett <jmb at hackery.net>
<www.hackery.net/jmb/>