[Nottingham] Broadband Bullwell

Josh Lock incandescant at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 08:56:06 BST 2004

Hi list!

My girlfriend and I are currently living with her mum in basford while
our house goes through and watching (and fixing) the woes she has with
NTL broadband has put me off signing up with them when we get in our
house.
Is Basford just a crappy area or is NTL always unreliable (dropping
connections etc)?
Have any of you out there got broadband and live in Bulwell if so can
you recommend a provider?
I think they all piggy-back off NTL or BT's networks? So should I just
go with one of these two providers? If so can you make a
recommendation?

Thanks in advance!

Josh Lock