[Nottingham] Broadband Bullwell

Bain bain at immortalis.co.uk
Thu Jul 29 14:11:43 BST 2004

Greets, NTL does not have a monthly transfer/download cap exactly, but
according to various sources allow you 1gig a day before they polite ask you
to think of other customers, bandwidth etc.

However, I have never had any NTL representative getting in contact about
the amount i download and I do like to make the most of my 1meg line. I did
tell them before they installed it that i would be doing a lot of "gaming".