[Nottingham] ITE8212 driver

Michael Carmody michaelc at mikeit.com.au
Wed Jun 2 04:59:17 BST 2004

I originally joined this list because of issues with the ITE driver, and I'm
based in melbourne, australia.

I stuck around just for a sneak peek at how other LUG's work...being a member
of the Melbourne LUG.

Anyway I would be most interested in testing the driver. I currently have only
a DVD-Rom running on the ITE bus, so corruption of data is less of an issue,
but may complicate other matters.

-Michael