[Nottingham] Firewire Support

Darren Fuller darren.fuller at ntlworld.com
Fri Jun 4 18:28:43 BST 2004

Thanks to everyone for getting back on this so quickly, didn't reply
sooner as I've been enjoying the wonders of Scotland for the past week
although it is a good excuse to get a card now so I can download some
clips of the camcorder.  As soon as I get a card I'll let you all now
how it went.

Slightly related topic, is it worth putting up on the new website a
secion where people can enter the hardware that they have successfully
used with Linux and any tweaks they used?  Just a thought.

Cheers

Daz

www.myvoicemyvote.com - Giving the people a voice