[Nottingham] server colo in Nottingham?

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Tue Jun 22 17:20:17 BST 2004

On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 04:55:35PM +0100, Tom Willems wrote:
> I am looking for an affordable place to "colo" a server in Nottingham. I
> found a place in Birmingham (intermip.net) with great "economy" pricing
> for non-profit projects. Are there any reasonably priced colo providers
> a bit closer to Nottingham?

Paul's normally the man to ask for stuff like this.

His colo page (http://www.paul.sladen.org/colo/) doesn't mention colo in
Nottingham however.

You might try http://www.paul.sladen.org/nottingham-isps/ but I don't
know how many/if any of them offer colo.

Oh and be warned that I'm the same Simon Huggins that's half of Black
Cat Networks so arguably biased :)

I'd tend to say if you want colo go to London or Manchester though.

--
Simon  [ huggie at earth.li ] *\      "That's why we like you, Mulder;  \**
****** ]-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-[ **\  your ideas are weirder than ours." -  \*