[Nottingham] server colo in Nottingham?

Alex Herington alex at fnet.nu
Tue Jun 22 19:10:11 BST 2004

Tom Willems wrote:
> I am looking for an affordable place to "colo" a server in Nottingham. I
> found a place in Birmingham (intermip.net) with great "economy" pricing
> for non-profit projects. Are there any reasonably priced colo providers
> a bit closer to Nottingham?

I'm actually looking for somewhere to colocate a server myself. I
haven't looked in Nottingham yet, but the best place I've found (in
London) is www.core-isp.net . They'll give you 1U space with very decent
specs for £30 p/m. I'll be going with these people unless someone on the
list can suggest better locally :)

<plug>Now I've just got to find someone to buy my Sun Ultra 60 so I can
afford a 1U server</plug> ;P