[Nottingham] NLUG Computer Fair Stall THIS SUNDAY 4th July

Simon Osborne flibblesan at coconutsmusume.co.uk
Tue Jun 29 17:41:21 BST 2004

Martin wrote:

> So what we doin'?!
>
 > 1: What machines?

I can donate my machine. If you need CDs burning I can get some burned
before the event, or burn them there whatever you think is best.

Gives me enough time to get Slackware running.

> 2: What live distro?
> (If we each zap 10 disks beforehand, and have a cd writer there, I think
> we should survive the day.)

I've got my 52x CDRW which I'll be happy to burn stuff as needed.

> 3: I'm also happy to provide transport as needed.

I think you mentioned to me at the last meeting. If I were to bring my
PC I'd definately need transport from Basford if this is possible?

> 4: I've so far flunked on the posters... (:-(( I'm thinking of just
> having TUX and some example desktops printed out. (NTL to the rescue? (;-))

I've volunteered for some PR work at NTL (don't ask, it involves
dressing up) so I'll speak with the PR department and try and get
something organised if possible.

"Linux. Power without the price" Ok I stole it from Atari but I like it :D

Simon