NLUG talk to 28/04/2004? (was: [Nottingham] Meetings and LinuxExpo)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Mar 30 10:51:10 BST 2004

Duncan John Fyfe wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Mar 2004, Martin wrote:
[...]
>>>and reshuffle (again) so...
>>>
>>>	19th May - Bash 2
>>>	2nd / 16th June	- Perl Intro Parts 1 & 2
>>
>>Goodly consistent.
>>

>>In that case, make the 21st April a 'social'?
>>
>>I'm not in this country on 19th May... 'Bash 2' on 5th May instead?
>>

> But that would be inconsistent with the 'social at the start of every 2nd months rule'.
> If you cannot do May 19th I can do 'Perl part 1' then unless someone else has a topic.
> I know this splits up the bash talk a lot but at least live in interesting times.

(:-P))

Certainly interesting times...

... In that case, make the 21st an 'open forum' troubleshooting evening,
a 'show off what linux can do', (social) in the pub?...

Looking at the present NLUG calender, the block of perl is rather
extended. With the bash programming also, hope we're not going to be
scaring people off. Then again, there's a lot of interesting stuff to cover.

The bash 2 would make a good companion to the 'Introduction to
Programming'... Can I bag the 2 Jun slot?(!)

martin at ml1.co.uk