NLUG talk to 28/04/2004? (was: [Nottingham] Meetings and LinuxExpo)

Duncan John Fyfe djf at star.le.ac.uk
Tue Mar 30 08:20:54 BST 2004

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004, Martin wrote:

> Duncan John Fyfe wrote:
> >
> > Personally I'd rather stick to the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month
> > and reshuffle (again) so...
> >
> > 	19th May - Bash 2
> > 	2nd / 16th June	- Perl Intro Parts 1 & 2
>
> Goodly consistent.
>

> In that case, make the 21st April a 'social'?
>
> I'm not in this country on 19th May... 'Bash 2' on 5th May instead?

But that would be inconsistent with the 'social at the start of every 2nd months rule'.
If you cannot do May 19th I can do 'Perl part 1' then unless someone else has a topic.
I know this splits up the bash talk a lot but at least live in interesting times.

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,