[Nottingham] Newbie intro

David Aldred nr at familyaldred.org.uk
Mon May 10 22:04:55 BST 2004

In message <409FB744.3060607 at ml1.co.uk>, Martin <martin at ml1.co.uk>
writes
>David Aldred wrote:
>>  Just found this group and signed up...
>>  A brief intro: I've worked though CP/M, DOS (various), Windows
>>(various,
>
>Nicely historical.

Sometimes I *feel* historical :-)

>You'll be very welcome at the meets, and there'll be various folk to
>answer whatever questions over a beer or two or more.

Sounds good!

>As discussed over the last few beers, perhaps we should insert another
>'Linux for Newbies and old Newbies' session.
>
>(Don't want to bash folk too much or have them completely Perled over (:-P))

I had looked at the list of session subjects coming up, and having used
Perl for a while on website stuff was thinking I'd perhaps just join you
sometime in the pub!  A newbies session would be good!

--
|\avid Aldred   / David at familyaldred.org.uk  \   Nottingham, England