[Nottingham] EU Software Patent Legislation: new topic available on new LUG web page.

James Green jkg at jimbo.org.uk
Thu May 13 17:55:31 BST 2004

On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 05:35:34PM +0100, Martin Garton wrote:

> I have created a new topic. Lets take the discussion there.

Does it offer anything over a mailing list discussion? I can't speak for
others in general, but I'm confident I'm not alone here in much
preferring discussions on a mailing list to on some random web forum.

I don't have to check the mailing list for updates, they are pushed to
me. I can read mailing list messages in my chosen interface, not that
chosen by the website maintainer. I have a convenient system for
notifying me of new messages.

I suppose we should go and discuss this on the website, now :)

James.
--
jkg((-.+)?@(|the\.)earth.li|@(jimbo|wonky)\.org\.uk|03u at cs\.nott\.ac\.uk)
The secret source of humor is not joy but sorrow; there is no humor in Heaven.