[Nottingham] Action required! New ("clandestine") EU Software Patent Legislation: a real threat for Linux and Open Source

David Aldred nr at familyaldred.org.uk
Thu May 13 22:33:24 BST 2004

In message <40A39B96.5070500 at ml1.co.uk>, Martin <martin at ml1.co.uk>
writes

>> Anyway, the upshot of all this is that rather than just contacting your
>> MEP, it may do as much good right now to contact your MP asking him/her
>
>That's Nick Palmer (Labour, email:NickMP1 at aol.com) for round here
>(Broxtowe).

Nick's been ill recently, and has emailed his regular constituents'
mailing list saying he's behind with things.  Should still be
interested, and I'm sure he will do what he can (I know from the past
he's interested in such matters), but something which need sorting by
Monday may be asking a bit much just at the moment.

--
|\avid Aldred   / David at familyaldred.org.uk  \   Nottingham, England