[Nottingham] Meeting, 19th May

James Green jkg at jimbo.org.uk
Wed May 19 16:21:17 BST 2004

On Wed, May 19, 2004 at 01:09:44PM +0100, Duncan John Fyfe wrote:

> I'll be stopping off in the 'Cock and Hoop' around 18:15ish tonight for
> a swift half or two of Tux courage before tonights meeting should anyone
> care to join me.

I'm going to break my record of non-attendance and turn up, I think.
Shocking, I know.

> For those I've never met, I'll be the bloke in the blue 'Romania' T-shirt
> with the small red and black backpack.

I'll be the one walking round looking for the bloke in the blue
'Romania' T-shirt and the hordes of people in black think-geek ones,
then. :)

James.
--
PGP fingerprint 3E85 0C7A FE11 42E9 A599 094D AE16 90F0 81AE 16FF, ID 81AE16FF
Wagner's music is better than it sounds.