[Nottingham] cool meeting today

Simon Osborne flibblesan at coconutsmusume.co.uk
Thu May 20 11:55:42 BST 2004

danny wrote:
> Hi, today was my first meeting, was a friendly atmosphere and a good learning
> experience. Was also fantastic to meet other linux geeks! Looks like you'll
> be getting another regular!

I second that. I enjoyed it immensely. Nice to finally meet real faces
after lurking on the list for so long now. I'll be happy to become a
regular as well.

I've got to say thank you to Martin, again, for the Fedora. I'll be
trying it out this evening.

Thanks to Duncan for quite an entertaining talk (even if there was a
couple of problems along the way).

I forgot the name of the chap with the tetley shirt on (sorry)

See you soon

Simon