[Nottingham] Meeting, 19th May

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 20 15:18:30 BST 2004

On Wednesday 19 May 2004 14:02, Michael Erskine wrote:
> I probably won't be able to make it tonight (its my
youngest daughter's
> birthday outing) but I will attempt to sneak out for
a pint later on. I
> doubt anyone will be turning up from Nottingham Perl
Mongers who aren't
> already in Nottingham (G)LUG - this is mostly due to
lack of members. But
> whatthehey, I hope everyone gets a good Camel intro.
>
> Regards,
> Michael.

Hmm, OK, I sent this yesterday afternoon but it only
appeared on the list at
twenty past two today -- well, I guess yahoo /is/ a
free service!

BTW: I did make it to the pub but not the meeting -- I
was the tall, bald,
bespectacled, tattooed (but I don't think they were
visible), geek wearing
some sort of T-shirt. It was a good gathering at the
Roebuck (as usual) and
there was much talk about samba and getting some
reasonable communication
between Win32 and Linux (as usual!).

Regards,

Michael.