[Nottingham] Documentation Depository

Alex Walker alex at x3ja.co.uk
Fri May 21 00:32:02 BST 2004

On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 05:26:07PM +0000, danny wrote:
> > Why not run a wiki script then people will get cross linking, automatic
> > lists of recent changes, searching and more.
> > -Cam

> >Why re-invent the wheel?

> Because its a challenge. It will boost my knowledge of PHP if i write it in
> php, and then i can say its all mine, not just something i set up :)

Sorry, yes, that did come over a bit short.  Yeah, gopher it, I'm not
saying you shouldn't, just that there are similar things out there.
Sorry to shoot an idea down, or at least attempt to, so suddenly.  I
hate it when people do that.

Alex

--
     Alex | x3jA
http://www.x3ja.co.uk

Randomly generated quote:
The way some people find fault, you'd think there was some kind of reward.