[Nottingham] Re: Tux Games mail is still unread

Derek Huskisson derek at huskisson.free-online.co.uk
Sat May 22 11:01:44 BST 2004

On Saturday 22 May 2004 00:00, Tux Games Anti Spam Filter wrote:
> Dear Derek Huskisson,This is a reminder that your email, entitled 'Re:
> [Nottingham] Laptop arrived - now for networking.....' is still being held
> in the Tux Games Anti Spam System,
> and has not been read by any human. To ensure your mail is delivered
> correctly, you should follow the validation procedure you were sent (which
> is repeated below). As soon as your email address is validated (which lets

	Hello
			is anybody else getting these spam emails from Tux.?
I've had four so far today. Are they collecting email addresses, can't set up
a proper ant-spam system or what ?

I've got no wish to validate my email address with them.

 Is it worth while complaining to their ISP about it? and does that work?

					Derek