[Nottingham] Re: Tux Games mail is still unread

Simon Osborne flibblesan at coconutsmusume.co.uk
Sat May 22 11:15:29 BST 2004

Derek Huskisson wrote:

> 	Hello
> 			is anybody else getting these spam emails from Tux.?
> I've had four so far today. Are they collecting email addresses, can't set up
> a proper ant-spam system or what ?

I doubt very much that Michael is collecting the LUG members email
addresses for spam purposes as he's a very active and respected member
of the LUG. It seems you must have sent a reply directly to Michael
accidently and it's become stuck in his antispam system.

Hopefully he can give you a better explanation and help fix this little
problem for you.

Simon