OT Re: [Nottingham] Re: Tux Games mail is still unread

Mike Cardwell lug at blubbernet.com
Mon May 24 14:12:40 BST 2004

On Sat, 22 May 2004, Derek Huskisson wrote:

> 	I thought that sending a complaint was doing something about it!
> It's hardly British, I know, to complain but have you any other suggestions on
> what to do.?
>
> I don't want to register with an organisation just to say that I don't want to
> receive unsolicited email.

They've simply put a system in place to stop getting spam. If you don't
like it, speak to them. I can't think of anyone you could possibly
complain to, to get them to stop it other than them selves. Certainly
speaking to a Linux User Group wont make any difference as it's completely
OT.

--
Digital photo printing: http://www.fotoserve.com/
Personal website : http://www.blubbernet.com/