OT Re: [Nottingham] Re: Tux Games mail is still unread

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Tue May 25 16:23:03 BST 2004

On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 04:13:19PM +0100, Martin wrote:
> I too had one challenge response from the Tux systems many months ago.
> However, I read the message. I was slightly erked by the extra reading
> and clicks and the small time required, but sympathetic to the problem
> of unwanted spam targeting that Tux Games must get.

But it doesn't solve spam.  It just means spammers have to spam with
addresses on your whitelist.  So say anyone's address on this list could
be used to spam Michael.

Challenge Response doesn't really solve /anything/ as far as I can see.

Simon

--
... "I'm tour guide Barbie!  Please keep your hands, arms and accessories
    inside the car and no flash photography, thank you."