OT Re: [Nottingham] Re: Tux Games mail is still unread

Cam camilo at mesias.co.uk
Tue May 25 18:10:36 BST 2004

Mike

> But the chance of a random spam message to him having been spoofed with
> one of the email addresses on his whitelist is incredibly small...

For the record, I get a lot of spam to my work address, which I don't
publicise (and haven't publicly used for years). It's typical to have
to, cc or from headers faked to other legitimate users from the same
domain. It seems a common tactic of spammers, maybe to try and get
around white lists.

-Cam

--
camilo at mesias.co.uk                                                 <--